Eligibility for B.A L.L.B:
- i) Candidate who have passed (10+2) examination from a recognised board.
- ii) In case of general caste and OBC 45% Marks and for SC & ST 40% Marks in
aggregate of equivalent grade in qualifying examination.
- iii)General Candidate shall not be above 20 years age as on 1st july, 2021.
- iv) Two years age relaxation is available to SC, ST and OBC candidates
- v)Admit card of madhyamik or birth certificate will be accepted as DOB proof.
- vi) Candidates are requested to keep scanned copy of their passport size photo, 10+2 mark sheet, proof of date of birth and caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH) ready the size of each should be less than 100KB
- vii) Phone No. and Email Id is mandatory to apply online.
- viii) 5% and 10% merit point will be deducted from total merit points credited to the students who have passed 12th standard in 2020 and 2019 respectively
- ix)Candidates are requested to pay their fees Online through either ATM Card/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallet. After successful payment Money Receipt will be generated which can be printed or saved in PDF format for later use.
- x) This is only provisional admission. Admission to the course will be confirmed after verification of the testimonials and subject to confirmation from the University.